Randi Aho and Monserrat Ramirez-Mendoza – QuizMeisters
1. There is a shortage of truck chassis at the Southern California ports. What is a truck chassis?
2. The Port of Long Beach implemented which of the following to address bottlenecks in the supply chain?
3. In 2020, California was responsible for 10% of all U.S. exports. Which California export had 80% of its shipments canceled in October due to global supply chain problems?
4. The pile-up of empty shipping containers at the San Pedro Port Complex has led to delays in the global supply chain. Which of the following is underway to help address the issue?
5. Over the past 10 years, the highest level of federal port spending has gone to ports in the: