1. How many California-based U.S. Congressional seats did the Democrats flip during the 2018 midterm election?
2. In March 2018, who became the first woman to serve as the President pro tempore of the California State Senate?
3. Who resigned as a member of the Los Angeles Unified School District’s Board of Education in July of 2018?
4. In January of 2018, State Senator Scott Weiner introduced SB 827, which aimed to accomplish which of the following?
5. In October of 2018, the Los Angeles Times published a story about Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies pulling over and searching thousands of motorists. Where did these stops, which disproportionately affected Latino drivers, occur?