Dr. Max Baumgarten, PBI QuizMeister
1. Which president declared Labor Day a national holiday?
2. Which California city has the highest minimum wage in the country?
3. The California State Assembly recently passed AB5, which seeks to accomplish which of the following?
4. When signed into law by Governor Pat Brown in 1959, the California Fair Employment Practices Act barred businesses from discriminating against employees based on all of the following, except…
5. According to the U.S. Department of Labor, what percentage of California’s wage and salary workers in 2018 were union members?