Dr. Max Baumgarten, PBI QuizMeister
1. Which one of these California counties recently experienced a 50% increase in its homeless population?
2. Which Los Angeles-based elected official was recently named by Governor Gavin Newsom as a co-chair of California’s Homeless & Supportive Housing Advisory Task Force?
3. Which first-term United States Congressperson from Southern California previously served as the Executive Director of People Assisting the Homeless (PATH)?
4. Governor Gavin Newsom and legislative leaders have agreed that the state budget should allocate one billion dollars to combat homelessness. They are at odds, however, over what issue?
5. According to a 2018 survey, what share of California State University students experienced homelessness during the past year?