Dr. Max Baumgarten, PBI QuizMeister
1. Which one of these Californians did not run for President of the United States?
2. Which Californian served as Republican Thomas E. Dewey’s vice presidential running mate in 1948?
3. Prior to being elected the Governor of California, Ronald Reagan held which one of the following positions?
4. Who was selected as the eventual Democratic presidential nominee the year in which Jerry Brown won six Democratic primaries?
5. Which position did Richard Nixon hold when he was nominated as the Republican vice presidential candidate in 1952?