1. Proposition 2 would authorize the state to issue a $2 billion bond for which of the following?
2. Which of the following organizations opposes Proposition 6, also known as the “gas tax repeal”?
3. Proposition 7 enables the California State Legislature, consistent with federal law, to do which of the following?
4. How would Proposition 10 change rent control laws and practices throughout California?
5. Proposition 5 would allow which group to move to a new, more expensive home and keep the lower property tax rate from a previous home?