Dr. Max Baumgarten and Randi Aho – QuizMeisters
1. The State of California automatically registers voting-eligible residents (unless they decide to opt-out) when:
2. Due to COVID-19, Governor Gavin Newsom issued an executive order for the November 2020 election that:
3. In November, California voters will vote on Proposition 18, which would:
4. In California, who may legally return a vote-by-mail (absentee) ballot on behalf of the voter?
5. The proposed John R. Lewis Voting Rights Act aims to restore a key section of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 by requiring:
Click Here to Sign Up for the PBI-Manatt Civic Quiz Email!
Quest for Justice
COVID-19 and Health Policy