Dr. Max Baumgarten – QuizMeister
1. In 2020, No Party Preference voters will be allowed to vote in which of the following California presidential primaries?
2. In California’s top-two open primary system, which type of elections require a run-off between the top two candidates in the primary even if one receives a majority of the primary vote?
3. Proposition 13 is the only statewide measure to appear on California’s March 3 ballot. What is it?
4. In the California Democratic presidential primary, there is a 15% minimum primary vote threshold for any candidate to win delegates. Where does that threshold apply?
5. California and Texas are the two most populous states voting on Super Tuesday. Which is the third-largest?
Click Here to Sign Up for the PBI-Manatt Civic Quiz Email!