Dr. Max Baumgarten and Randi Aho – QuizMeisters
1. Which of the following statements about filling a U.S. Senate vacancy in California is true?
2. When will the next election for Senator Kamala Harris’ current U.S. Senate seat be held?
3. In addition to filling vacancies for statewide elected office, the governor of California can fill vacancies for which of the following positions?
4. The Seventeenth Amendment changed the U.S. Constitution in which of the following ways?
5. Which of the following U.S. senators from California took their seat through appointment and then lost in the next election?
Click Here to Sign Up for the PBI-Manatt Civic Quiz Email!
California Goes to Washington
The 2020 Whirlwind
Senate Vacancy Edition!
Prop Talk 2020
District Attorney Race
Rain or Shine
Almost Voting Time
Quest for Justice
COVID-19 and Health Policy