Dr. Max Baumgarten and Randi Aho – QuizMeisters
1. If the signatures to recall the Governor of California are certified, whose responsibility is it to schedule the actual recall election?
2. Which of the following is correct about the recall process in the City of Los Angeles?
3. Who was the last California State public official to be recalled and removed from office?
4. Which of these California state offices requires the highest percentage of signatures by registered voters to initiate a recall election?
5. Which of the following is correct about qualifying as a gubernatorial replacement candidate in California?