Dr. Max Baumgarten and Randi Aho – QuizMeisters
1. Proposition 16, the Repeal Proposition 209 Affirmative Action Amendment, would effectively accomplish which of the following?
2. Proposition 15 would amend Proposition 13 (1978) by increasing property taxes on:
3. Proposition 22 is a ballot measure that would amend Assembly Bill 5, which passed the legislature in 2019. What did AB5 do?
4. Which of the following is true of the initiative process in California?
5. How are ballot propositions assigned a number in California?
Click Here to Sign Up for the PBI-Manatt Civic Quiz Email!