Randi Aho and Monserrat Ramirez-Mendoza- QuizMeisters
1. After the governor of California vetoes a bill, the legislature can override that decision by doing which of the following?
2. Which of the following describes a new California law regarding absentee voting?
3. As of January 1, 2022, California’s statewide minimum wage changed to $15 an hour for businesses with more than 25 employees. Which California governor signed legislation that led to this change?
4. Which of the following is legislation that went into effect in January 2022?
5. Governor Newsom became the third consecutive governor to veto which of the following?