Dr. Max Baumgarten and Randi Aho – QuizMeisters
1. The members of the LA County Board of Supervisors have a three-term limit. What is the limit for the Los Angeles County District Attorney?
2. Which of the following is true about prosecutions within the City of Los Angeles?
3. In situations where the District Attorney recuses herself or himself, who gets the case?
4. In the recent scandals at Los Angeles City Hall, charges were brought by:
5. Which Los Angeles County District Attorney went on to be elected statewide as Attorney General?
Click Here to Sign Up for the PBI-Manatt Civic Quiz Email!