Dr. Max Baumgarten and Randi Aho – QuizMeisters
1. The federal government’s recently enacted $2 trillion Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act includes which of the following?
2. Who is eligible to receive a one-time cash payment of $1,200 through CARES Act relief?
3. Which of the following methods is currently being widely considered to help reduce public health risks during the 2020 November election?
4. April 1st was National Census Day. Why is April 1st an important date for the Census?
5. The 2020 census questionnaire includes a question about which one of the following?
Click Here to Sign Up for the PBI-Manatt Civic Quiz Email!
COVID-19 and Health Policy