Dr. Max Baumgarten and Randi Aho – QuizMeisters
1. There are two questions on the 2021 recall ballot: whether or not to recall (remove) Governor Gavin Newsom, and who should replace the governor, if he is recalled. Which of the following is correct about casting the ballot?
2. Which of the following is true of the gubernatorial recall election process?
3. When is the last day to mail back a ballot or vote in person?
4. If Governor Newsom is recalled, the successful replacement candidate will:
5. Each registered voter will receive a ballot by mail. About how many voters are in California?