Dr. Max Baumgarten, PBI QuizMeister
1. California’s 2020 presidential primary elections will be held in March. When was the last time the California’s presidential primaries were held before June?
2. The Brown Act guarantees the public’s right to attend and participate in meetings of local legislative bodies. For whom is it named?
3. Each of the following is true about the United States Census, except…
4. California’s Voter Choice Act intends to accomplish which of the following?
5. What percentage of registered California voters cast ballots during the 2018 midterm elections?